- Satybaldieva A. et al. "Donor Blood Safety and Quality: An International Training Project." The New Armenian Medical Journal 8:1 (2014): 73-76. Print.
- Kirsten et al. “Advancing heath in the workplace in Mongolia.” Asian-Pacific Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety 20:1 (2013): 17-19. Print.
- Blaakman, A., et al. "A Cost and Technical Efficiency Analysis of Two Alternative Models for Implementing the Basic Package of Health Services in Afghanistan." Global Public Health: An International Journal for Research, Policy and Practice (2013). Web.
- Ir, P., et al. “Improving access to and use of Reproductive Health Services by the poor and vulnerable in Cambodia.” Bulletin of the Netherlands Society for Tropical Medicine and International Health 29.3 (2011): 3-6. Print.
- Beaston-Blaakman, A., et al. “Public Administration Reform in a Challenging Environment: A Review of the Establishment of the Health Economics and Financing Directorate (HEFD) within the Afghanistan Ministry of Public Health.” International Journal of Public Administration 34:6 (2011): 359-365. Print.
- Demaio et al. "Protocol for a national, mixed-method knowledge, attitudes and practices survey on non-communicable diseases." BMC Public Health 11:961 (2011). Web.