- Improving Occupational Health and Safety Especially in Mining Sector in Turkey
- duration of assignment: 36 months from October 2019
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is “to create decent jobs for Turkish labour force by means of improving health and safety and work peace”.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: “to promote better working conditions based on proactive approach, increase public awareness and improve knowledge of all stakeholders on OHS especially in mining sector”.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of earth science engineering departments (mining, geological, mine processing, etc.) preferably mining engineering,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Excellent knowledge on occupational health and safety management systems,
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in the fields of earth science engineering department (mining, geological, mine processing, etc.) will be an asset
General professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of professional working experience in field of training including design and/or implementation of trainings
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in underground mining,
- Preferably 4 years but a minimum of 2 years of experience in OHS trainings in mining,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application of management systems will be an asset