- Improving Occupational Health and Safety Especially in Mining Sector in Turkey
- duration of assignment: 36 months from October 2019
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is “to create decent jobs for Turkish labour force by means of improving health and safety and work peace”.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: “to promote better working conditions based on proactive approach, increase public awareness and improve knowledge of all stakeholders on OHS especially in mining sector”.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of these fields:
- Earth sciences
- Business Administration
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in the fields of earth science, project management, occupational and health safety will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 5 years of experience as a team leader or managing a team in a project,
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in projects at least one of the following fields:
- Occupational health and safety
- Engineering in earth sciences (mining, geological, mine processing, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in OHS management systems (OHSMS) will be an asset