Sunday, May 24, 2020
- Accompanying KBC Rijeka Phase 3
- duration of assignment: 10 expert months
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- Review, analyse and update the key determinants and planning parameters for KBCRi’s future service portfolio and capacity (Hospital services needs assessment), and the resulting hospital model, that will allow, in collaboration with KBCRi professionals and other stakeholders, to elaborate a comprehensive Functional Plan for the new KBCRi General Hospital and define the main characteristics of the building and technology required.
- Elaborate a comprehensive feasibility study and capital investment plan for the third and final phase of KBCRi’s Infrastructure Development Plan on the Susak site (new KBCRi General Hospital Building and supporting services).
- Prepare the planning documents, as listed in point 4.2 (Specific work), in cooperation with the KBCRi team.
Qualifications and skills
- Education: at least Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant discipline, such as medicine, nursing, business administration/management, economics, architecture or another directly relevant subject; with further specialisation in hospital planning or hospital management
- At least 12 years of international experience in comprehensive hospital and healthcare services planning for multi-speciality hospitals, of which at least 2 years (or 2 projects) as team leader / lead expert in a multidisciplinary and multinational team.
- Experience in hospital services/ capacity planning / master planning in EU Member States and/or countries similar to Croatian economic context
- Demonstrated understanding and applied experience (either as project expert in a consulting team; task leader for a project in a hospital or healthcare organisation or a similar setting) with implementation of projects in at least two of the following areas: modern hospital organisational and process planning; hospital services planning and workflows, technology management, and functional planning of key hospital service areas (medical services, financial management systems, IT systems, building management, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including facilitation and moderation of multi-disciplinary planning teams and editing of project reports.
- Experience with change management projects in complex healthcare services organisations is a distinct advantage.
- Practical experience as a hospital manager or key executive in a multi-speciality hospital is an advantage