Do you enjoy working with people worldwide?
Are you service-oriented and a confident communicator with strong writing skills?
Would you like to contribute to global health initiatives and make a difference in the world?
Do you write and speak French fluently?
If yes, join us as
Project Coordinator for francophone countries
at our headquarters in Bad Homburg, Germany!
A self-starter and pro-active team player, you are a recent graduate with a degree in international development and/or public health. You have had initial international exposure and enjoy working in developing countries. Writing is one of your strengths, and you have excellent French and good English language skills.
Working alongside dynamic international colleagues, you will support the preparation of tenders through all phases, from identification and fact-finding through to finding experts and partners down to methodology writing. You will undertake on-site backstopping missions, assisting in monitoring of EPOS projects worldwide.
The variety of work and exchanges with your colleagues and with clients, international funding agencies, beneficiaries in the countries, institutions and global health experts will allow you to constantly expand you skills and knowledge in an environment that enables ongoing growth and learning.
Your tasks are:
- Early intelligence and research for new projects
- Preparation of tenders: fact-finding, methodology writing, identification of experts and partners
- Managing EPOS projects: monitoring and reporting, financial and technical administration;
- Backstopping missions and short term consultancies on-site;
- Networking and establishing professional partnerships with clients, funding agencies, beneficiaries, partner companies and institutions as well as individual experts.
- Engaging in knowledge management, quality management and tool development for our projects
Your qualifications are:
- University Degree in International Development or similar, ideally with a specialization in health or related issues
- Working experience in consulting and in projects in developing countries would be an asset
- Excellent writing skills
- Team player and ability to work in multi-cultural teams
- Willingness to international travel
- Very good French oral and writing skills; good English skills; knowledge of any additional language is an advantage.
- A full time job with perspective in a motivated team of dynamic international environment
- A high degree of responsibility and active insight and involvement into development cooperation
- An interesting combination of work at headquarters and international travel
- Solid backup structures of more than 30 years of experience and professional leadership in our sector
We would like you to actively contribute to the development of EPOS, sharing ideas and knowledge, learning with us and enlarging our networks.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.