- Improving Occupational Health and Safety Especially in Mining Sector in Turkey
- duration of assignment: 36 months from October 2019
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is “to create decent jobs for Turkish labour force by means of improving health and safety and work peace”.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: “to promote better working conditions based on proactive approach, increase public awareness and improve knowledge of all stakeholders on OHS especially in mining sector”.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of public relations, communication, journalism or in the absence of such a degree, any bachelor degree with at least 8 years of working experience in those fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree in one of the fields of public relations or communication will be an asset
General professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of public relations and/or communication.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing communication strategy/plan and materials (e.g. press release, case study, website, brochures, etc.) and/or in organizing communication/visibility events,
- At least 2 years of experience in stages of activity planning and implementation of public relations and/or awareness raising campaigns in EU-funded projects
- Experience in managing official social media accounts/website of public or private institution/international organization/corporations will be an asset