EPOS applies high professional standards, a prerequisite for timely delivery of cost-effective and high quality services. EPOS is one of the few consulting companies in Europe to hold the ISO 9001:2008 certificate in quality management for programmes in the health sector.
A Quality Management System with an accompanying manual was developed and set in to force and is being used to guide every aspect of the company’s operations. EPOS Management and all staff are obliged to adhere to its application and to contribute to its continuous improvement for the benefit of EPOS and its customers.
EPOS Policy Statements outline the personal and professional standards for management and staff, both in headquarters and in field offices worldwide, regarding a variety of issues.
- Code of Ethics. EPOS follows a Code of Ethics which outlines the personal and professional standards for management and staff, both in headquarters and in field offices worldwide.
- Child Protection Policy. EPOS supports the rights of children and is committed to their safety and well-being. EPOS’ Child Protection Policy sets out common values, principles, and beliefs and describes the steps that will be taken to meet our commitment to protect children.
- Climate Change and Health. EPOS, as part of the GOPA group, is a competent partner for Climate Change and Health issues.
- Environmental Policy. Realising that the world’s natural resources are limited and fragile, EPOS considers environmental protection to be an important component of our corporate responsibility and consistent with our overall goals and values. EPOS has therefore adopted an environmental policy as a road map for improving our corporate environmental performance.
- HIV/AIDS Policy. EPOS has established an HIV/AIDS policy aiming at an effective prevention of HIV/AIDS among employees and their families as well as the comprehensive management of the needs of HIV-positive employees and employees living with AIDS.
- Social Media Guidelines. EPOS has established Social Media Guidelines to provide EPOS staff and associates with guidelines to eliminate confusion concerning the use of social media and to provide helpful, practical advice on how to use social media responsibly.